- ❤All our packaging is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- ❤We endeavour to have our unused ingredients collected by 8th plate or Fare share south west
- ❤We have local deliveries of fresh fruit and vegetables for our crêpe fillings.
We keep improving our processes to limit our impact on the environment and increase our ethical credit
In 2016 we offeset 3.51 tonnes of carbon dioxide through greenhouse gas reduction projects in an attempt to help balance our impact.
We endeavour to:
- ❤Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- ❤Continually improve and monitor environmental performance
- ❤Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts
- ❤Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions
- ❤Increase employee awareness and training
(our full environmental policy is available on request)
We have supported the charity Fare share south west since 2009. They redistribute surplus food to organisations working with disadvantaged people in the community, aiming to minimise food going to waste as landfill.